Our clients are successful, established, growing organizations, in the private, public and non-profit sectors.
Typically our clients possess expertise in building successful enterprises focused on customer intimacy. They have developed strong, loyal relationships with their customers by listening to them and responding with products and services that fulfill their customers’ needs and desires.
The expertise they do not possess, however, is how to develop leaders who can influence employee execution.
Our clients usually possess many of the following characteristics. If these fit you as well, you are likely to be someone we can help.
- are willing to invest in their business by investing in their employees.
- are already successful and dedicated to moving their organizations to new levels of success.
- are intensely motivated and driven to improve organizational performance and will do what it takes to succeed, without compromising their integrity.
- know that the right person in the right job is essential for true success.
- are uncompromising when it comes to serving their customers.
- realize their employees can, do and will get recruited by their competitors.
When we streamlined our 100 person department to better focus on the customer, Sheila helped our leadership team execute with clarity and precision.
Executive Director, Information Technology Naval Postgraduate School
We have all taken workshops on what it means to listen, and deliver what a client truly needs. Sheila takes listening to a new level. She is able to dial in exactly what is at the heart of my needs as a business owner of a small company. Her experience and knowledge leads the way while she offers me direct advice and process on what my next steps should be, and what follow up is necessary. There have been times when her predictions of outcomes were spot on, and had I listened to her at the outset, my business would have been saved hours of time and dollars. I trust her completely and I highly recommend her.
Principal and owner, Schipper Design